[Ncep.hmon] Reminder on abstract submission for 34th conference on hurricane and tropical cyclone

Zhan Zhang - NOAA Affiliate zhan.zhang at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 18 13:45:25 UTC 2019

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that even though the abstract submission
deadline for "34th conference on hurricane and tropical cyclone" is Nov.
15, 2019, we will have an internal review of abstract first. Please send
your abstracts to Avichal and Vijay by Nov. 1 2019 for internal review
before you submit to the meeting.

Also,  please follow the steps described in the following google doc for
abstract submission and travel request form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I6BwvyopLdveZ0L_nbhCPSenIRuxSBda6y_PxepglM0/edit#gid=867202134

Thanks.

-Zhan

Thanks.