[Ncep.hmon] Sending flowers to Fuqing's funeral

Zhan Zhang - NOAA Affiliate zhan.zhang at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 22 18:36:43 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I assume that all of you have heard the sad and shocking news about the
sudden passing of Fuqing Zhang, a long time collaborator of NCEP/EMC
hurricane team.

We are planning to send flowers to Fuqing's funeral on Wednesday (7/24) in
the name of "EMC hurricane team". Please let me know if you would like to
join us to honor Fuqing's life and contributions to hurricane in-core DA
development.

Hyun-Sook and I looked at the flowers online, the total cost will be around
~$200.

I need a head count COB today.

Thanks.

-Zhan