[Ncep.hmon] 2017 Cline Awards: NCEP National and Regional Award Winners

Avichal Mehra - NOAA Federal avichal.mehra at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 18 14:50:39 UTC 2018

Thanks Bill!

I am glad I was able to lead the Hurricane teams here at EMC last year.
They all worked very hard and I am proud to be associated with such high
performance teams.

Regards, Avichal.

    Dr. Avichal Mehra                               Avichal.Mehra at noaa.gov

    Lead Physical Scientist                      NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC
    5830 University Research Court           Room 2104
    College Park                                      Ph.   301-683-3746
    MD 20740                                          Fax: 301-683-3703