[meg.infolist.announce] TEST

Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 23 18:21:28 UTC 2020

          This message clearly worked, as NCO has sorted out the listserv
issues, and my inbox is quickly filling up.     I don't need any more
confirmation of successful message receipt.

           Apologies for those who didn't know about today's webinar
(remember that you can always ask to be added to the google
calendar invitation which is a bit more bullet-proof)

            We'll add the recording of today's webinar to the google
folder, and the slides will be on the GEFSv12 Evaluation Site
<https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/users/meg/gefsv12/>  by later today.