[meg.infolist.announce] new MEG meeting webex

Mary Hart mary.hart at noaa.gov
Thu May 23 15:39:09 UTC 2019

You can forward this invitation to others.
Hello,
Mary Hart invites you to join this Webex meeting.

*MEG*
Every Thursday, from Thursday, May 23, 2019, to no end date
11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Meeting number: 904 562 068

Add to Calendar
<https://ncwcp-meet.webex.com/ncwcp-meet/j.php?MTID=m85f7555728827483bc5fc092f40f69dd>

When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ncwcp-meet.webex.com/ncwcp-meet/j.php?MTID=m8dbe7c886823d226c8bcd41ad3783b3a>.

*Join by phone*
866-756-2072
Participant: 4546287#

Can't join the meeting?
<https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

On 5/22/2019 4:59 PM, Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal wrote:

> The next Model Evaluation Group meeting will be held on Thursday,  May
> 23 at 11:30 AM EDT in room 2890 of the NCWCP.  We will record the
> meeting; all recordings and presentations can be found in
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BySqFAN_J6G4cWdpNzBRMkM4ZVE.
> The new MEG google calendar invitation is now active;  if you haven't
> been added and would like to be, please send a request to
> geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov <mailto:geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov>.
>

> *Logan Dawson* and *Geoff Manikin* will review guidance for the May 20
> Southern Plains high risk convective day.
>
> Link to join the meeting:
> https://ncwcp-meet.webex.com/ncwcp-meet/j.php?MTID=m58e26d00581e1ce66681b6fde91966c1
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fncwcp-meet.webex.com%2Fncwcp-meet%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm58e26d00581e1ce66681b6fde91966c1&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFniOV0CJXh0RIJd8ibllPmBspW4Q>
> Meeting number: 904 562 068 *(new meeting number!!!)*
>
> Telecon info: 866-756-2072 4546287#

Mary L Hart
EMC Info Officer