[meg.infolist.announce] Harvey highlights

Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 18 21:26:04 UTC 2017

       The Model Evaluation Group recently devoted two full sessions to
reviewing Hurricane Harvey and the catastrophic flooding in east Texas, and
there were large crowds for each webinar.      We had 8 presentations, and
if you add up all of the extra slides and bonus material, there are over
300 slides of material in the MEG google folder.    That's admittedly too
much for the casual observer to sort through, so we've pared it down to 20
slides covering the major stories that we want the MEG audience to take
away from this event.   For any particular aspect of this set of overview
slides that interests you, please visit the MEG folder for the full
presentations:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BySqFAN_J6G4cWdpNzBRMkM4ZVE

Many thanks to Logan Dawson for skillfully condensing the presentations!

​
 MEG_Harvey_Highlights.pptx
<https://drive.google.com/a/noaa.gov/file/d/0B6ikBQ6A--swY0RjdEV4ejgyQTQ/view?usp=drive_web>
​