[Idp.gis.support] ESRI Meetings Tomorrow

Kenneth Pelman - NOAA Federal kenneth.pelman at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 29 15:27:02 UTC 2014

Ricardo,

Tomorrow, we have two meetings scheduled with ESRI that might interest you
and your team.  The first is at 10AM and is a close-out meeting for the
contract that procured their services for the installation that they
performed on the development tier.  The second is a "kick-off meeting"-lite
for the start of the new vehicle with Cyberdata for them to come in and
help out on the installation of the production VMs.  I am going to invite
you to the meetings.  I know its short notice, so if you are able to make
the meetings, either in person or remotely, great, if not and if you have
any questions, please let me know so I can pass them on to ESRI.   For
example, is there any documentation you are lacking?

Thank you.

Kenneth Pelman
Operations Branch
Climate Prediction Center