[Idp.gis.support] ESRI Support Activities in Project

Kenneth Pelman - NOAA Federal kenneth.pelman at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 8 18:36:07 UTC 2014

All,

I took the document that Ernesto sent out describing ESRI's support
activities in installing our production ArcGIS server and put it into
Project.  Attached is a PDF of that Project file.   I only broke out the
last task group because that seemed to me to consist of more independent
sub-tasks. Anyway, based upon the hours of effort provided, it looks like
it will take a month from start to finish.  Any comment?

Kenneth Pelman
Operations Branch
Climate Prediction Center